1. Exercising 100 times over a 2 year span is way more significant to your body and health than exercising 100 times for only 6 months then stopping.
2. Eating just a little less each day than you normally do over a 2 year time frame will make you far more fit than doing a 3 month crash diet in that same 2 year span.
3. Strength training is 10 times more important than any other form of exercise – all other exercise and activities depend on it.
4. Sleep quality will make or break your fitness and health.
5. Mindset – balanced physical fitness is a natural easy state…your brain and body just need to be reminded.
After decades of personal training we state these with complete confidence. Try our FREE WeFit home workout right here: https://wefit.ca
Be well, be strong,
Andrew and Tierney
Great article … thank you! All too often we want instant results and this is a great reminder that healthy and sustainable changes take consistent effort over a period of time.